Edge is an FCC-certified provider of SIP Trunking, partnering with the leading international, national and regional carriers to deliver managed last mile connectivity.
We design, implement, manage and support all connectivity services. Our engineering and provisioning groups handle all needs including specifying, ordering, circuit testing, installation management, and ongoing account management.
Our Network Operations Center is true 24/7, staffed by skilled technicians. You always reach a live, US-based Edge technician.
We are carrier-neutral and will provide the optimum solution and management of the service and the underlying vendor.
We deliver our SIP service from our carrier core network housed in georedundant Tier 1 data centers.
TELECOM AUDIT & OPTIMIZATION
Our staff of expert telecom services analysts have the experience and tools to analyze invoices and contracts and identify inaccuracies and overcharges by other carriers.
We can identify:
- Unnecessary or unutilized services
- Inaccurate one-time charges
- Improper, misleading, and inaccurate surcharges and fees
- Inaccurate local, city, county, state, and federal taxes
Our analysts can evaluate telecom expenditures, provide recommendations and implement actions that will reduce your telecom costs including:
- Maximizing trunk utilization
- Least cost routing alternatives among carriers
- Reducing per-minute charges
- Compliance to contractual Service Level Agreements
- Identification of unutilized services
- Like-for-like transfers